PERMACULTUUR DESIGN CURSUS
28th September to the 12th of October 2013
Course Tuition is in English
Cost are € 695,- single (own room). Cost couple € 1190 ( two persons sharing a room).
The internationally recognized Permaculture Design Course is run over two weeks and includes 72 hour of required international syllabus. Our course includes extra practical hands on work and demonstrations of Permaculture. No previous experience is necessary, you will learn everything you need to know and much more.
- Permaculture Ethics & Principles
- Design Methods & Tools
- Observation skills & Site surveying
- Soil, formation, conservation, nutrient cycling & Survey
- Gardening & Food systems
- Water management strategies & Sewage treatment
- Trees & their function in nature
- Patterns in nature & Designed patterns
- Food choices & their impact on nature
- Ecological foot printing
- Sustainable economics
- Bio regionalism
- The built environment & green architecture
- Group work skills
- Presentation skills
- Seed saving & Plant propagation
The cost includes tuition, practical sessions, materials, a bed with sheets, three meals a day, drinks & fruits. Participants are encouraged to assist in preparation and clearing up. This helps us to keep costs as low as possible.
Participants completing a design presentation on completion of the course receive a Certificate in Permaculture Design, recognized internationally. Arriving 28th of September & Departing the 12th of October. Teaching from the 29th of September to the 11th of October. There are limited places so please secure your place with a € 150,- deposit. Minimum number of participants is 8, maximum is 16.
What you are advised to bring:
- Warm Clothing & Outdoor footwear (boots or wellingtons)
- Rain Clothin
- Sun hat & Sun screen ( you never know what October brings )
- Gardening gloves (for practical work demonstrations)
- Pens, Pencils, Notepad, Ruler
- Water bottle
- Pictures, maps etc. of your plot or project, if you have one
- Musical instruments